1. 450 cubic inch limit
2. 3000 RPM limit
3. 2 1/2 inch turbo inlet limit
4. one turbo only
4. Diesel fuel only
1. Must be naturally aspirated
2. Up-draft carburetor only
3. Only one carburetor
4. Carburetor throat size limit at mounting flange 3 inch
5.450 cubic inch limit
6. 360-450 cubic inch - 3000 RPM limit
7. 360 inch and down - 5000 RPM limit
8. No cross flow heads
9. No fuel injection
10. Gasoline only
1. No V-8
2. Cast iron heads only
3. Head must match block
4. 2 valve limit per cylinder
5. Block must be made of same or corresponding manufacturer as frame
6. No engine conversions (diesel to gas or gas to diesel)
7. No alcohol, methanol, propane, nitrous, water,etc. injection or aids of any kind
1. All frame components must be of the same manufacturer as original frame
2. Frame length from center of rear axle to front of front weights cannot exceed 11 feet
3. Rear weights cannot extend past the back of rear tires
4. Wheelie bars are mandatory and can be no higher than 10 inches from ground
The pad must extend past tires, must be at least 4X4 and able to support the weight of the tractor
5. No down shifting of any kind past 40 feet mark
6. 2 attempts only to reach 40 feet mark
1. Can be no less than 18 inches from center of axle to end of hook point
2. Can be no more than 20 inches from the ground
3. Must be stationary in all directions
4. Hitch hole must allow hook point to flow freely and be parallel with the ground
5. Needs at least 3 inch hook hole
1. Tire size limit is 18.4x38
2. Bias ply tires only- No radials
3. Any width wheels acceptable
4. Any cut of tires acceptable
1. Any tractor running more than 3000 RPM's must have steel flywheel, scatter blanket, side panels and fan shield
2. All tractors must have working safety kill switches
3. All tractors must have straight vertical exhaust- NO turnouts
4. Seat cannot be bolted to any hitch/wheelie bar components
5. Must be in seat with one hand on steering wheel at all times
6. Anything falling from tractor will result in disqualification
7. Pullers under 16 must have written parental consent and they must be accompanied by an experienced adult on the track at all times
8. Pullers driving in an unsafe manner will be disqualified
9. Safety rules may be changed at any time
RPM's can be checked at any time
Top 3 placing competitors will be subject to reweight and RPM checks immediately after pull.
1. Engine must run at factory rated high idle RPM. 3000 rpm maximum allowance.
2. Stock fuel only. No alcohol, nitrous,propane or water injection allowed (speed limit classes only)
3. Maximum drawbar height is 20 inches from ground to top of hitching point.
4. 2 1/4" charger max allowed ( measured at the face of the wheel with a 2.3 guage ) 7500 8500 9500
5.no gouge rule in speed limit classes
6. 10500 & 12500 farm stock 10 mph. Altered farm no speed limit.
7. cone set at half track to be point of no return on speed
8. breaking speed past 1/2 track cone results in Disqualification
9. 1 width of weight from the weight hook point allowed behind rear tires
10. Must run a stright pipe ( no curved pipes ) this keeps parts from flying into the crowd
11. No cut tires. No altered tires.
12. Any loss of ballast, fluid or parts other than from internal breakage will be grounds for disqualification.
13. Anyone under the age of 16 must have a parents' written consent.
14. All drivers must adhere to the flagman at all times.
15. One hitch per tractor per class.
16. Drivers must weigh in on tractors. All tractor will have a 200 lb. weight allowance.
17. Each tractor is allowed 2 attempts to start within the first 75 feet, which will be marked on the track.
18. If the tractors front wheel raises higher than 18 inches off the ground disqualification could occur 19.Drivers must remain seated with one hand on the at all times .
20. Only driver and tractor allowed within the white lines of the track or disqualification could occur.
21. No rider on tractor at any time.
22. No refunds on entry fee unless you are entered in more that n one class and breaking occurs.
23. Judges decisions are final.
24. There will be a drivers meeting before the pull. You must attend the meeting to pull.
25. Each driver may pull in two classes for points per tractor
26. You may only protest a tractor in your class after being found legal yourself and posting $1000 protest fee.
27. All drivers and crew members must sign waiver one time per season.
28. Minimum 5 tractors per class. To payback 3 prize monies.
29. No weight can be more than 11 feet from the center of rear axel to furthest point forward. (Must be stock wheelbase-cannot be altered.)
30. Bolt on hitches, no welded hitches. Hitch must bolt to factory drawbar, 3 inch opening with at least 1 inch of metal surrounding hole.
If using clevis, must have 1 inch grade 8 bolt with nut. No turnbuckles.
32. 10500lb.up can run 3x3 turbo. P pumps allowed.
33. Not responsible for accidents.
34. A tractor that complies with Stock Antique class rules may pull in the Factory Farm Stock class only if they comply with all of the FactoryFarm Stock rules.
35. All tractors must have a working PTO(speed limit classes only).
36. Wheelie Bars are Recommended ( not mandatory , but for your safety )
37. 1st time caught cheating , Puller and Tractor Disqualified for that pull and no entry fees will be returned
38. 2nd time caught cheating , Puller and Tractor Disqualified for 1 full year from that date
39. HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Cubic inch
A. Diesel engine- 470
B. Spark ignition on alcohol- 370
C. Spark ignition on gasoline naturally aspirated- 850. There will be no 850 cid naturally aspirated tractors allowed in the class after the 1st competitor now competing (David Bewley) rebuild.
2. A 1% tolerance will be given on cubic inch limitations to allow for normal engine wear
A. All engines will be checked for cubic inch before the first pull.
3. No V-8 engines permitted
4. Cast iron OEM cylinder heads only. Cylinder head must match block
5. Cylinder heads limited to 2 vavles per cylinder
6. Engine must match brand of tractor
7. No intercoolers and/or after coolers allowed
8. Rear of engine must be in stock location for make and model of rear end and transmission housing. Maximum 1 inch adapter plate
9. No super chargers allowed
10. Wheel housing: Single turbo charger of a size not to exceed a 3 inch diameter measured at the front of the wheel with one single air inlet with no additional openings in compressor housing outside of the 3 inch inlet
A. Compressor wheel must enter into the compressor housing
B. No MAF enhancement. All plugs will be welded non-removable
11. No fuel injection pump larger than a 6 cylinder P series pump will be accepted
1. Maximum length: 13 feet measured from center of rear axle to forward most point excluding tow hook
2. Maximum wheelbase: 114 inches
3. OEM tractor rear end and transmission housings only will be accepted. No component tractors allowed
4. Hitch will be no shorter than 18 inches measured from the center of the rear axle to the hooking point
5. Maximum hitch height: 20 inches
1. Maximum tire size: 30.5 x 32
2. Minimum tire size: 18.4 x 38
1. Acceptable fuels are diesel fuel, alcohol, and gasoline
2. No oxygen carriers or combustion accelerators will be permitted
3. No ether starting aid can be on the tractor
1. Weight for the class is 6,000 pounds with no tolerance given at time of weigh-in
2. All tractors must carry at least 200 pounds of movable weight
Tech top 3 tractors each night
2. Factory sheet metal
3. Firewall to remain in factory location: driver seat must remain in the original location.
4. Factory frame only - can reinforce from front to back; cannot add to rear of frame length
5, Must be compact style truck; S10, Ford Ranger, D50, Jeep Comanche etc, no mid size. Any kind of motor to any kind of body.
6. Wheelbase must not exceed 109 ¼" from center of rear axle to center of front axle.
7. Front windshield mandatory, (can use glass or lexan); all other glass optional.
8. Beds must be covered if cut out; tailgates are optional.
9. Trucks may not be any longer than 153" max. That's from center of rear end to the farthest point forward including weights.
10. Weights may extend no more than 12" from rear of factory frame, may be mounted on sled stops.
11. One-ton rear ends max.
12. One ton 4 or 5 speeds O.E.M. transmission max. No cut gears can run automatic and stall converter.
13. Rear tire size - max 33x12.50 DOT approved on 10" wheels max.
406 Cu. In. small block max (the 351 Cleveland will not be allowed in this class), must be cast OEM production block must have casting number on block.
2 or 4 barrel intakes, cast or aluminum; may run after market. Intake may not exceed 6 ½" tall, that is from the base of carburetor to the top of the engine.
14. Solid or hydraulic cams; no roller or billet cams, cast iron only. No roller lifters, can run roller rockers or stamped steel rockers.
15. Heads cast only; may port and polish, may run after market, no aluminum heads.
16. Factory style distributor; NO MAGS.
17. Up to one 4 barrel, naturally aspirated carburetor, 850 CFM maximum with factory number on choke housing. Choke housing must remain stock. Only carburetor allowed is square flanged. Numbers may not be altered. All air must go thru ventura. Carburetor "No Go Tool" must not exceed below factory casting ring in non-modified ventura. Tool must not enter bottom base plate. All other alterations are acceptable.
18. Exhaust headers may go up or back and down, no turnouts.
19. Lifters must remain stock dia. For engine make. (No Mushroom Lifters).
20. Can run Rev. Limiter cannot use ignition box that can alter timing when in motion.
21. Must run race gas, (NO ALCOHOL-NO NITROUS) These types only VP C10, C12 & C14, Citgo 110, 112 &114, Torco Mach110, Mach 112 & Mach 114.
Stationary in all directions: center of axle to point of hook 39 ¼" min.
22. Height is 26" to point of hook to ground max.
23. Hole will be no less than 3" in. dia.: 1" min from edge of hole.
24. No "L" shaped hitches.
25. Hitch may not exceed past front of bed, anchor pin should not be less than 7/8" dia.
26. No part of hitch to exceed 36" tall. Top stop not part of hitch.
27. Hitch adjusters for height must not exceed past factory frame.
Steel flywheel and safety bell housing and block plate. ¼" shield 360 degrees: around the engine balancer: not less than 2: wide, except sfi approved balancer must have bar across front.
28. Engine cooling fans shielded 360 degrees: electric fans may not be covered.
29. Block shields must run the full length of engine and from top of frame to 1" above spark plugs.
30. Shields around u-joints and driveline, 6" min wide around u-joints 5/16" steel min. Driveline loop every 36".
31. No fuel tanks or fuel lines in driver's compartment, or batteries, batteries mounted in bed or engine compartment.
32. Must have neutral start switch with light mounted in rear and in cab to show in neutral.
33. Must have kill switch mounted in rear of truck: to kill ignition and electric fuel pump.
34. Must have working fire extinguisher.
1. Up to one 4-barrel naturally aspirated carburetor 850 CFM maximum. No flowed, predator, or dominator carburetors allowed also must have choke horn.
2. Carburetor can be used with cast iron or aluminum manifolds no tunnel ram types. 2 inch maximum spacer allowed. May have hood scoop, but carburetor must remain below the original hood. May run cowl hood fiberglass or metal.
3. Engine must be 470 cubic inches or smaller. Must be factory production block (no bowtie, 502, SVO’s or Mopar Performance blocks). Must have casting numbers on block. OEM cast iron heads no raised runners, no titanium valves only modifications will be port and polish. May run roller rockers and roller cams.
4. Any battery-powered ignition may be used.
5. Headers or open exhaust are allowed; either below or above the hood. No turn outs.
6. Body or bed alternations or customizing to gain class advantage is prohibited. Bed must have floor or be covered by tarp. Inner fender wells may be removed.
7. Front inner fender wells not required: although, if removed, spark plug shields required.
8. No cutting or gutting inside cab is allowed. However, any pieces or components, which can be unbolted, may be removed.
9. 133-inch wheelbase maximum.
10. All components must be in original position on stock frame. No less than ½ ton suspension. Brake caliper brackets may be cut off. Rotaries may be removed. Must have a working brake.
11. If original vehicle has doors and hood, they must remain in place. Tilt front-ends are allowed.
12. Tailgates may be removed for safety of person hooking sled. Bumpers are optional. If you have front bumper it must be factory.
13. Gas tanks cannot be mounted in front of truck, or inside of cab. No fuel pump or fuel lines inside of cab. Battery may be anywhere on truck except inside of cab or in front of grill.
14. Street legal tires. No barred or tere tires allowed. No cut tires. Wheel width limit: 12 inches both front and rear. 12.50 x 16.5 x 35 street tire limit. 12.50 x 15 x 35 are allowed.
15. Stall converters allowed.
16. No weights in front of grill: can be under hood in engine compartment. No weights can be extended more than one foot past rear most part of factory frame.
17. Hitch may not go any further forward than back of cab. Hitch no less than 42 inches from center of rear axle to hook point. No more than 36 inches from ground at any point. Pressure point no more than 12 inches forward from hooking point. Hitch must be stationary in all directions. Top stop not part of hitch.
18. Cool cans and electric fuel pumps and fans allowed.
19. Race fuel only. No alcohol, nitro methane, nitrous oxide or nitrous propane. No oxidizers. Only fuels permitted are Renegade 110, 112 Citgo 110, 112 VP c12 and c14 Sunoco Standard 110, Supreme 112, HCR Plus 114 Torco Mach 110, Mach 112 and Mach 114.
20. No auxiliary box or transfer cases allowed.
21. No rear suspension or rear springs required. No lateral bars past rear of cab at all. May have boxed frame.
22. No rear ends larger than 1 ton 8 lug only. No planetary, no transmission larger than 2 ton, 4 speed or 5 speed.
23. Double disc clutch permitted. No centrifugal clutches allowed.
24. Full size truck bodies only.
25. All general and safety rules apply to this class.
26. Must have blow proof bell housing.
27. Must have neutral light and kill switch that work.
28. Safety loops on drive shaft must cover U-joints. Fire extinguisher required.
29. May run tractor tires on front, not on back.
1. Engine must be same make as make of truck.
2. One 4-barrel, naturally aspirated carburetor, 850 C.F.M. maximum with factory number on choke housing. Choke housing must remain stock. Only carburetor # allowed are Holley 4781 and 9380. Numbers may not be altered. All air must go thru Ventura. Carburetor ”No Go Tool“ must not exceed below factory casting ring in non-modified Ventura. Tool must not enter bottom base plate. All other alterations are acceptable.
3. Carburetor must fit under hood (scoop is part of hood) and can be used with cast iron or aluminum manifolds. No tunnel ram types. Two-inch maximum spacer allowed. No welded on spacers allowed. Air cleaner may exit hood with adequate clearance.
4. Engine must be 470 cubic inches or smaller. Must be factory production block (no bowtie, 502, SVO’s or Mopar Performance blocks). Must have casting numbers on block. OEM cast iron heads (two values per cylinder), no raised runners, no titanium valves only modifications will be to port and polish, (can remove from port but not add to port). May run roller rockers, and roller cams (Maximum lifter diameter will be .904). No dry sump oil systems.
5. Any battery-powered ignition may be used.
6. Headers or open exhaust are allowed. Headers may exit through hood with adequate clearance or down and back no turnouts.
7. Bed can be hulled, but not narrowed, must be covered and must have stock appearance. Rear bedside can be cut a maximum of 4“ for tire clearance.
8. No cutting or gutting inside cab for weight advantages, any pieces that can be unbolted may be removed.
9. Front inner fender wells not required.
10. 133-inch wheelbase maximum. If bed alterations are made must be from front of bed to front of rear wheel well.
11. Frame must be no less than ½ ton and no more than 1 ton. Frame may be cut to maintain maximum wheelbase. Brake caliper and brackets may be cut off. Rotors may be removed. No springs required. Radiator must be under hood in front of engine. One radiator per truck and must be in working order. Water holding tanks allowed but must be under hood in engine compartment. Straight axles are allowed but must meet 133“ wheelbase maximum.
12. If original vehicle has doors and hood, they must remain in place. Tilt front ends allowed. OEM windshield required. Back glass required.
13. Tailgates and rear bumpers may be removed for safety of person hooking sled. Front OEM bumpers are required per year model and body style. Bumpers must be same make as truck.
14. Gas tanks cannot be mounted in front of truck. Factory tank must be inside of cab or tank in bed. Battery may be anywhere on truck except inside of cab.
15. A. Street legal tires only. No barred or tractor tires allowed. 12.50 x 16.5 street limit (Must be able to read tire size.) No cut tires. Tire height limit 36 inches. Wheel width limit 12 inches. Can be trued.
B. Tractor tires allowed on front.
16. Stall converters allowed.
17. Front weights must be behind front bumper with bumper in stock position. Can be under hood in engine compartment. Rear weights cannot extend more than (1) foot past rearmost part of truck bed. Hitch support may be no farther back then hooking point.
18. A. Forty-two inches minimum from center of rear axle to hitch point. Hitch must be stationary in all directions.
B. Hitch minimum 7/8“, maximum 1 ½“ with a minimum 3“ hole. Hitch cannot go further forward than back of cab, no part of hitch can exceed 36“ to top. Top stops no more than 12“ forward from hitching point. No part of hitch, no farther back then hitching point. Top stop bracket and bolt not part of hitch.
19. Cool cans and one electric fuel pump and fans are allowed.
20. Maximum hitch height is 30“ before, during and after pull.
21. These fuels only VP C10, C12 & C14, Sunoco Standard 110, Supreme 112, HCR Plus 114, Torco Mach110, Mach 112 & Mach 114.
22. No auxiliary box or transfer case allowed.
23. Big rear-ends allowed– no planetary axles. Two speed factory stock allowed. No after market allowed. Must have OEM Hub assembly.
24. Five speed or smaller transmissions allowed. No cut gears. Transmission must roll out per factory specifications or can pull cap.
25. No more than double disc clutches permitted. No centrifugal or glide clutches allowed.
26. Full size OEM truck bodies only. Fiberglass hoods are allowed.
27. All general and safety rules not specified or clarified in class rules will apply. Fire suits required
28. Steering wheel and driver seat must remain within 3 inches of original position.
29. No individual brakes.
30. First place truck of class will have fuel checked.
31. First place truck of class will have top of carburetor checked only.
32. Rules are locked for 2 years (2008-2009). Will take 90% of fully paid members with voting rights in attendance at class meeting to unlock rules.
1. 10500, 12500, 640 cubic inches on 6 cylinder engines P pumps allowed.
2. Must have steel flywheels
3. 20.8-38 max tire size (no cut tires)
4. All tractors must be equipped with a dead man throttle.
5. Roll cages or OEM FACTORY ROPS are mandatory. Seat belt and helmets are recommended if you have a roll cage.
6. Must run stock diesel fuel only, no alcohol, methanol, nitrous no propane assist or any other compressed gas allowed (DIESEL FUEL ONLY).
7. All tractors must be equipped with an AIR SHUT-OFF engine kill switch, it is also recommended, but optional, that this kill switch work form the driver seat as well as the sled.
8. 3x3 turbo (measured at the air inlet close to the fan) SLUGS & MATH ENHANCEMENTS/E-GROOVES ARE PERMITTED top 3 finishers in each class will be teched after the class is finished. Turbos will be teched with a3 inch slug. Top 3 finishers must stay near pit area to be teched.
9. All tractors must run OEM intake and exhaust
10. 20" max draw bar height, hitch must measure 20" from the center of the rear axle to hitching point. Flat hitches only, hitch must be at least 1" thick from all directions from hitching point- must be at least 3 by 4 inch hole. No third arm hitches, no clevises.
11. All tractors must run factory appearing injection pumps.
12. All tractors are to look standard for its year make and model in appearance, all major factory sheet metal is required.
13. Side shields are optional.
14. No weight beyond 24" of the most forward point of the tractor. All weight brackets must be stationary.
15. Steel or cast hubs only, no pure cast hubs.
16. 3000 RPM'S MAX. All tractors must be equipped with an ISSPRO #19R8906 magnetic pickup attached to the front of the engine to measure RPM'S. The lead from the pickup to the rear of the tractor is to be made of 14-16 guage wire attached to a 110v, 3 prong female electrical outlet. The 2 wires from the pickup need to be attached to the 2 main spades, not the ground spade of the electrical outlet. This outlet receptacle needs to be mounted next to the rear mounted air shutoff cable. Wire must be one continuous wire outside the side rails and visible. NO SPLICES. Top 3 finishers RPM's will be checked following the class, top 3 finishers must stay near the pit area to be checked.
17. Tractor must have electric fan of 60 thousands shroud fan.
18. WATER INJECTION PERMITTED (water only no alcohol, ethanol, nitro methane, etc.)
19. Mandatory wheelie bars must have 5"X 5" pad no more than 10 inches from the ground. Must be 3 inches back from the farthest point of rear tire to front of the pad.
20. Any item that falls off of the tractor while in motion during the pull results in immediate disqualification.
21.One driver per tractor per class. All drivers must sign a release form.
22. Track officials and committee members are allowed to change safety rules at any time during the season.
23. Performance rules cannot be changed at any time, after first tractor pull of the season.
24. All tractors are recommended to have a working fire extinguisher.
25. Banned tractors from other sanctioned organizations are not allowed in pull.
26. All drivers must adhere to flag persons or they will be disqualified.
27. No drivers under the age of 15 years of age. Any driver under the age of 18 must have written consent of parent or legal guardian.
28.Driver must weigh in on tractor, all tractors must weigh at no more than 50lbs. heavier than weight for the class with the driver in the seat.
29. Each contestant is allowed two starts per class within the first 75 feet of the track.
30. Driver must remain seated with one hand on the steering wheel at all times. Tractors must be operated in a safe manner at all times or the contestant (driver and tractor) will be disqualified. No jerking of the sled.
31. If the tractor crosses the boundary lines, the contestant is disqualified.
32. Only tractor and driver allowed within the white lines of the track, anyone else on the track while tractor is in motion is grounds for disqualification. No rider on tractor at any time.
33.$35 association fee per class, tractor is only allowed to enter the points in two classes.
34. $500 protest fee to protest cubic inches, (driver tears down his own tractor, the tractor must be tore down following the last class pulled). $100 protest fee to protest turbo/water injection. Anyone protesting a tractor must be entered in the same class, the protester's tractor must first be proven legal. Any tractor found to be illegal will forfeit the points for that nights pull and will mot be allowed to pull at the next pull.
35. JUDGES/TRACK OFFICIALS DECISIONS ARE FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Must be licensed, registered, and insured (Bring CURRENT registration and insurance with you to register).
2. May be hauled to pull.
3. One 2.6 turbo only. NO bushing/reduce allowed. Must be a true 2.6? or smaller inducer. Turbo will be checked with a 2.65? plug. 08+ Ford 6.4L Power Strokes are allowed with Factory OEM Twin Turbo System.
4. All computer chips and boxes are permitted.
5. No Nitrous or Propane ? All Bottles Must Be Removed.
6. Water Injection allowed, limited to a two nozzle system. Water/Meth or Boost Juice is allowed. No straight Methanol.
7. There will be under hood inspections. Top three trucks will be teched after each pull..
8. Rear suspension may be blocked. Blocks must be easily removed. NO WELDED REAR SUSPENSION.
9. Air bags permitted, single line must be capped, no in cab controls.
10. Tractions bars must have a safety loop or strap securely attached to frame & bars near where bars attach to frame of truck.
11. Front hanging weights are allowed, NOT to exceed 60 inches forward of the center of the front axle. NO weights in cab of truck. Total maximum weight of 8500 lbs with the driver.
12. Factory or commercially distributed aftermarket Reese type hitch. Must be horizontal to the ground and stationary in all directions. Hitch must be no less than 46? from center line of rear axle to the back of the inside of hook point. Height from ground must not exceed 26?. Minimum 3 ½-inch diameter for sled hook.
13. Hook point must be past rear of truck bed.
14. Truck must have both front and rear bumper. Roll pan is a bumper
15. No chains, studs, spikes, etc.
16. DOT street legal tires. 35? height limit. No cut tires.
17. Engine must have come stock from factory in a 1-ton pickup truck or less application. Engine does not have to be the same manufacturer as truck. (i.e. Cummins engine may be transplanted in a Ford or Chevy truck).
18. Only one injection pump, a P-pump will be allowed on a 24 valve. No Ag Pumps, No Ag Governors, No Sigma Pumps.
19. Drive train must be OEM from 1 ton or less pickup. (i.e. NO DROP BOXES OR REVERSERS).
20. Trucks with manual transmissions, running in excess of 4000 rpms must run a scatter proof blanket on the bell housing.
21. Exhaust must be directed up or down. Two, three eights inch diameter are recommended through the exhaust pipe in a cross pattern. One warning will be given on turn up or downs.
22. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT ALL TRUCKS HAVE SAFETY EQUIPMENT (FUEL SHUT OFFS, KILL SWITCHES, SCATTER BLANKETS, FIRE EXTINGUISHER, ETC).
23. All regular pulling members are required to have drive shaft loops and u-joint covers. Must have axle covers.
24 Diesel fuel ONLY.
1. Single turbo nothing no bigger than 3.0 inducer, TWINS are allowed. Bottom turbo no bigger than 2.8 inducer, no bushings on twins.
2. No Nitrous or Propane ? All Bottles Must Be Removed.
3. Water Injection allowed.
4. There will be under hood inspections. Top three trucks will be teched after each pull.
5. Rear suspension may be blocked. Blocks must be easily removed.
6. Tractions bars must have a safety loop or strap securely attached to frame & bars near where bars attach to frame of truck.
7. Front hanging weights are allowed, NOT to exceed 60 inches forward of the center of the front axle. NO weights in cab of truck.
8. Height from ground must not exceed 26?. Minimum 3 ½-inch diameter for sled hook.
9. Hook point must be past rear of truck bed. Hitch no less than 46 inches from center of rear axle to inside of hook point.
10. No chains, studs, spikes, etc.
11. DOT street legal tires. 35? height limit. No cut tires.
12. Engine must have come stock from factory in a 1-ton pickup truck or less application. Engine does not have to be the same manufacturer as truck. (i.e. Cummins engine may be transplanted in a Ford or Chevy truck).
13. Drivetrain must be OEM from 1 ton or less pickup. (i.e. NO DROP BOXES OR REVERSERS). Two ton rear ends allowed on two wheel drive trucks must have stock appearing transmission.
14. Trucks with manual transmissions, running in excess of 4000 rpms must run a scatter proof blanket on the bellhousing.
15. Must have axle covers on rear.
16. Exhaust must be directed up or down. Two, three eights inch diameter bolts recommended through exhaust pipe in a cross pattern. One warning will be give on turn ups up or down.
17. Truck must have some form of kill switch